Friday, October 23, 2009

So busy Cleaning Gutters in Portland, Not Much Time to Write.

So my employee and I are extremely busy cleaning gutters. I really can't think of a much easier way to make a lot of money. I only worked 4 days this week and managed to make over $2000. Anyway, life is good for now.

I want to write about a great gutter cleaning tool I invented and how it made me an extra $139 today. You see not all roofs are created equally and this roof was so high in the back, that we couldn't reach it by conventional means. (i.e. my highest ladder) Also the shingle were a bit moldy and get down to clean the gutters out or blow them with a saftey line frankly, would be worth the risk. I happen to clean window and so I decided to take the top off of my gutter cleaning rake and crew in on the end of my 12 ft window washing pole. We went up from a short deck near the center rear of the house and we were able to reach both ends of the gutter. It was a great and far less dangerous way to clean out the gutters. I think we will be using this gutter cleaning method again.

The one down side to it however,m is that we were only able to clean out from the ladder 6 inches at a time because the gutters were extremely clogged.

I also want to put in a plug for my site. It may also give you a few good ideas on what to include in your website if you don't already have one yet, my website is at the link Portland gutter Cleaning.

2 comments:

  1. So I have Been thinking and collecting my thoughts on Starting my Own Guuter cleaning Buisness. I find this Blog extreemly helpful.
    I know I would do well in this area of work due to my fast pace work and my friendly customer relations. The fist question i have (for now) Is; What measure to i ned to take as in. getting a buisness license? Also Is this something I should take out a loan to start. I will be getting a truck already that i will put a ladder rack on. Do you have any other advice?
    I will be keeping up with your blog.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great time for you then :) I can see why you write about this. Thanks for not being selfish :)

    Gutter Cleaning Medford

    ReplyDelete